About Me

My photo
I have been digiscoping for around 18 years now and through persistence and good equipment I am getting great results. I use a Swarovski 80hd spotting scope and a Sony RX100 camera which has just replaced my old faithful Nikon P5100. The majority of my bird watching takes place in County Durham in England which has a variety of different habitats from coast to moors. Digiscoping is great because it allows me to get good photos without disturbing birds. VIEW THE LATEST PHOTOBOOK AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE

Monday, 21 September 2015

Córdoba in Spain

Digiscoping for birds in this area has been very difficult so far, everything is soooo wary. there are great white egrets, little egrets and grey heron on the river at Cordoca, also a Kinfisher. A walk on the river banks also revealed loads of Pied Flycatcer and a few Cettis Warbler..
Today went in the mountains where there are Iberian Lynx, but no luck with them. Did see some Mouflon tho an Digiscoped them. Also saw Iberian Grey Shrike, two Hoopoes, 4 Golden Eagles. lesser Kestrel, possible Goshawk, loads of Azure Winged Magpies, but nothing I could digiscope. Grrr. very hot 35 degrees

No comments:

Post a Comment

Digiscoping Blog By Colin Severs

Digiscoping Blog By Colin Severs
Barn Owl in North Yorkshire