About Me

My photo
I have been digiscoping for around 18 years now and through persistence and good equipment I am getting great results. I use a Swarovski 80hd spotting scope and a Sony RX100 camera which has just replaced my old faithful Nikon P5100. The majority of my bird watching takes place in County Durham in England which has a variety of different habitats from coast to moors. Digiscoping is great because it allows me to get good photos without disturbing birds. VIEW THE LATEST PHOTOBOOK AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE

Friday, 8 June 2012

In Thailand with no scope.

Had 4days here in Phuket and today is The 1st we have seen of the sun. Torrential rain has meant only poor photo opportunities however have seen a few birds. Can't post photos from but I will update wen I get home. So far I have seen ; Indian Roller, collared kingfisher, white throated kingfisher,yellow vented bulbul, scaly breasted Munia, loads of mynah birds, oriental magpie robin, tree sparrows, flowerpecker species? Hooded oriole, and large billed crow. The forecast is set to improve from now on, so hopefully will see ore.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update I hope the weather improves and the birds come out to play. What no Shrikes? Pete

    ReplyDelete

Digiscoping Blog By Colin Severs

Digiscoping Blog By Colin Severs
Barn Owl in North Yorkshire